It is a wedding blog jungle out there and when it comes to destination weddings it can be tricky! We decided to put together for you a list of the 5 best blogs to plan your destination wedding.
Planning a wedding from overseas is no easy task and it is even harder if you have no one out there to help you out. Thankfully in the 21st century you can find
a lot A LOT of information on the “World Wide Web” aka online. Sometimes even too much!
Together with the team at KYMA we put together a list of the 5 most useful blogs to help you plan a destination wedding. From getting inspired, understanding how it works in XYZ country to finding awesome vendors you shall have it all in there. Enjoy!
Fly away bride
- Description: Fly Away Bride is an online space dedicated to brides and grooms planning their dream weddings in Europe. With a clear, elegant and refreshing design it is a pleasure to browse through the site. Enjoy beautiful real weddings in Europe, Africa, Asia and the Americas. Besides, the wedding planning section provides you with a vendor network, planning tips & advice and really practical information such as destination wedding location guides and legal requirements. In addition, you will also find inspiration on style and plenty of wedding details.
- Website: http://flyawaybride.com/
Destination Weddings & Honeymoons
- Description: Destination Weddings & Honeymoons is the wedding magazine for travellers. Get ready to be impressed by its rich resources of wedding & honeymoon inspiration, destination guides, ideas and tips. Not sure where to go for your wedding? Try this Destination Finder to help you pick the perfect location for your big day. For couples who don’t want to organise the trip themselves, you can check out the wedding and honeymoon packages offered by their partners.
- Website: http://www.destinationweddingmag.com/
Destination Wedding Directory
- Description: Destination Wedding Directory provides a comprehensive worldwide supplier directory of hundreds of vendors covering from venues and accommodation, to cars and cakes, flowers and fireworks. You can read reviews by people who have used the vendors before. To get some practical information and inspiration, you can go for their detailed destination wedding country guides and the destination wedding blog.
- Website: http://www.destinationweddingdirectory.co/
Destination Wedding Details
- Description: Destination Wedding Details aims to provide you inspiration for every detail of your wedding away. Here expect to find inspiring photos, and unique ideas from real destination weddings as well as helpful planning tips, friendly advice, a venue and vendor directory. Discover tons of tips and creative ideas for locations, invitations, dresses, decorations, etiquette and much more.
- Website: http://destinationweddingdetails.com/
- Description: Jet Fete is the engaged couple’s go-to guide for saying “I do” away from home. Whether you want tips on where to go for your destination wedding or a grooms’ guide to planning the honeymoon, you can look to Jet Fete as the destination for nuptial travel. On top of that, discover unique wedding ideas and real destination weddings to give you some inspiration for your big day.
- Website: http://www.jetfeteblog.com/